PRIZES - BRANDS HATCH 2018
24 Miles Prize Draw | 24hr Challenge Competitors
Welcome to the 24 Miles Prize Draw!
Whilst category winners will rightly be given their moment during our Podium Presentation, we want all our competitors in the 24 Hour Challenge to be in with a chance of winning one of our many fabulous prizes to thank them for putting in such a tremendous efforts, regardless of experience and ability. All participants in the 24hr Challenge will automatically be entered in our prize draw. For every 24 miles (10 laps) you complete around the GP circuit you will get one entry into the draw.
The more laps you do, the more entries you will have – and we’re sure each rider will have at least one entry – so everyone has a chance to win something amazing.
The draw will take place immediately after the end of the 24 Hour Challenge on Sunday 15 September; winners being selected at random by a computer generator overseen by our Race Director, Simon Lillistone.
To win any of our prizes you MUST be present in person to collect your prize, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
*** STAR PRIZE ***
One lucky rider will win a VIP trip for two to the 2019 Paris-Roubaix Classic hosted by two-time event winner, cycling legend, all round good bloke and Revolve24 Australia Race Director, Stuart O’Grady. With many thanks to mummu cycling!
This amazing prize is a 4 Day cycling and life enriching experience including;
- 3 Nights in 4* accommodation in a hotel frequented by many of the pro teams taking part (Twin Shared Room)
- Afternoon Ride with Mummu Cycling team prior to Sportive Challenge
- Entry into Paris-Roubaix Sportive Ride (www.parisroubaixchallenge.com/en with a choice of 70km, 145km & 172km distances)
- Mummu Cycling merchandise pack
- VIP Hospitality inside the famous Roubaix Velodrome to watch the Pro finish the race
- £300 towards travel costs
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner
- Professional staff and mechanical support
- Support vehicles on all rides
- Transfers to Brussels airport at the conclusion of the trip
Terms and Conditions apply - please see below
*** OTHER FABULOUS PRIZES IN THE 24 Miles Prize Draw ***
(please click images to view details of the prizes)
KALAS CLOTHING have generously donated two pairs of VIP tickets to 6 Day Cycling during in London 2018! Taking place between 23 - 28 October 2018 in the Olympic Park Velodrome, we have these amazing sets of tickets which money can't buy!
JAM CYCLING represent a range of high quality, superbly engineered products that offer innovation and performance advantage. They have kindly donated a numbers of items to our prize draw - thanks folks!
- One VERVE Cycling InfoCrank offering accurate power measurement and a simple, stylish designed crankset. Ideal for racing or training, the InfoCrank is durable, easy to use and lightweight
- Two METIER Jackets, designed with Ultra LEDs on the front and rear which are seamlessly bonded onto fully water repellent, breathable and aero-fit performance fabic
- One amazing RevBox - a static high performance training tool that has an unlimited resistance range in a compact transportable layout
- Two KOGEL and WEND bundles which offer a great performance package.
- Two bundles of RAWSPORT protein powders, and two refreshing electrolyte options to choose from, Raw Sport's vegan range is a delicious way to optimise performance and kick-start any athlete's recovery during hard training.
EXPOSURE LIGHTS have generously donated two sets of their lights, to keep you safe day and night:
Our friends at WELDTITE have also donated a great prize of two Ultimate Cleaning Kit Sets:
24hr Challenge Spot Prize Winners
Courtesy of KAPZ, the male and female teams at the top of the 24 Hour Qualifying Grid on the Revolve24 App will win their own personal KAPZ sets containing a Brands Hatch Headset Cap, Handlebar End Plugs and Head Set Spacer.
Our QOM and KOM prize winners taking part in any of the 24hr, 12hr or 6hr Endurance Challenges can win the same set - but personalied with your winning stats!
Our fastest Male and Female lap winners in any of our three Endurance Challenges will receive caps signed by F1 drivers Jos Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo - thanks to our lovely charity partner Wings for Life (and their pals at Red Bull Racing!)
24 Hour, 12 Hour and 6 Hour Category Winners
As always we will acknowledge category winners in all our three challenges and our other weekend events during our Podium Presentations.
24 Miles Prize Draw: Terms & Conditions
- Prize Draw open to all participants in the 24 Hour Challenge held at Brands Hatch on 14-15 September 2018
- Only laps verified by Revolve24's timimg system and in accordance with race rules will constitute entries
- Prize Winners will be drawn after the end of the 24 Hour Challenge
- Prize Winners MUST be present at the Prize Giving Draw to claim their prize
- In the event of a prize winner not being present at the Draw an alternative winner will be generated
- Prizes offering experiences must be taken by prize winner only and are not transferable
- No alternative cash prizes will be offered for any prizes
- For Mummu Paris-Roubaix Prize you may choose whichever way you wish to travel – travel contribution will be paid by 31.12.18
- For Mummu Paris-Roubaix Prize Visas / Travel Insurance and Bike Hire costs are not included
- Numbers will be drawn using an automatic number generator
- In all instances the decision of Revolve24 is final