24 Miles Prize Draw 2018 | 24hr Challenge Competitors
From the Curves of Brands Hatch to the Cobbles of Roubaix - in 24 miles!
We know our riders take part for all sorts of reasons – from meeting a personal challenge, working as a part of a team to win, raising the most money they can for charity or simply to have a load of fun.
Quite rightly we’ll recognise those who are the best on the track, so category winners, fastest laps and mountain heroes will get their moment in the spotlight.
We also want to be able to reward anyone who has taken the time out to train for Revolve24, come down to Brands Hatch and do their best during the 24 Hour Challenge – so welcome to the 24 Miles Prize Draw.
All participants in the 24hr Challenge will automatically be entered in the prize draw. For every 24 Miles (10 laps) you complete around the GP circuit you will get one entry into the Draw. The more laps you do the more entries you will have – and we’re sure each rider will have at least one entry – so everyone has a chance to win something amazing.
The 24 Miles Draw will take place immediately after the end of the 24 Hour Challenge on Sunday 15 September at Brands Hatch, with numbers selected at random by a computer generator by our Race Director, Simon Lillistone.
To win any of our prizes you MUST be present in person to collect your prize, and no cash alternatives will be offered - but with the prizes we have lined up there’s no reason why you would want to swap anyway!
WIN A VIP TRIP FOR 2 TO 2019 PARIS-ROUBAIX HOSTED BY STUART O’GRADY
To whet your appetite as to what will be on offer – we’re really pleased to announce what will be undoubtedly one of the best prizes to be given out in any UK amateur cycling event - ever!
Thanks to our partners Mummu Cycling (www.mummucycling.com) one lucky ticket holder will win a VIP trip for two to the 2019 Paris-Roubaix Classic hosted by two-time event winner, cycling legend, all round good bloke and Revolve24 Australia Race Director, Stuart O’Grady.
This amazing prize is a 4 Day cycling and life enriching experience including;
- 3 Nights in 4* accommodation in a hotel frequented by many of the pro teams taking part (Twin Shared Room)
- Afternoon Ride with Mummu Cycling team prior to Sportive Challenge
- Entry into Paris-Roubaix Sportive Ride (www.parisroubaixchallenge.com/en with a choice of 70km, 145km & 172km distances)
- Mummu Cycling merchandise pack
- VIP Hospitality inside the famous Roubaix Velodrome to watch the Pro finish the race
- £300 towards travel costs
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner
- Professional staff and mechanical support
- Support vehicles on all rides
- Transfers to Brussels airport at the conclusion of the trip
24 Miles Prize Draw – terms and conditions
- Prize Draw open to all participants in the 24hr Challenge held at Brands Hatch on 14-15 September 2018
- Prize Winners will be drawn after the end of the Revolve24 24 Hour Challenge
- Prize Winners MUST be present at the Prize Giving Draw to win their prize
- Prizes offering experiences must be taken by prize winner only and are not transferable
- No alternative cash prizes will be offered for any prizes
- For Mummu Paris-Roubaix Prize you may choose whichever way you wish to travel – the contribution per person travel will be paid by 31.12.18
- For Mummu Paris-Roubaix Prize Visas / Travel Insurance and Bike Hire costs are not included
- Numbers will be drawn using an automatic number generator
- In all instances the decision of Revolve24 is final