Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is run by Revolve24 Australia Pty Ltd, referred to throughout as “Revolve24” or “Promoter”.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Entry into the promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Employees of Revolve24, Revolve24’s associated companies, Revolve24’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, riders need to have registered for, and taken part in one of the three Revolve24 endurance challenges at The Bend Motorsport Park SA during the weekend of 25th and 26th March. No other form of entry is eligible. Riders need to have ridden at least 24km (5 laps of the International Circuit) during the course of their Challenge. For every 24 kilometres (5 laps) riders complete they will automatically get one entry into the draw.
5. The prize draw will take place at the Podium Ceremonies during the weekend of 25th and 26th March. The prize draw will be conducted via a randomized computer programme and will be overseen by the Ride Director.
6. The prize winners have to be present at the Podium Ceremony to accept the prize. If the prize winners are not present at the Podium Ceremony then, at Revolve24’s sole discretion, that prize winner's entry will be deemed invalid and null and void and a new prize winner/s will be drawn who will replace the former prize winner/s as a new prize winner/s of the same category of prize. The new prize winner/s will be drawn from the remaining pool of entries.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. In the event that a prize winner is aged under 18 the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. If a prize winner is under the age of 18, their parent or guardian may be required to sign acceptance of the Terms and Conditions prior to claiming any prize.
9. Revolve24 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant in the competition for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or for obtaining a winner status by unlawful means, or by tampering with the entry process in anyway.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to this competition.
11. Revolve24 reserves the right to alter, extend or vary the competition without notice where Revolv24 in its sole discretion considers it necessary or desirable.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Revolve24 and not to any other party.
14. Prizes are non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
15. Prizes are limited to one prize per person.