A full Rider Manual will be sent out to a participants in the week prior to event weekend. Meanwhile, we have captured many of the frequently asked questions about taking part in Revolve24, our charity partner, JDRF, and our COVID-safe plan.
Frequently asked questions
How do I add a new question?
To add a new question go to app settings and press "Manage Questions" button.
Can I insert pictures in my FAQ?
Yes! To add a picture follow these simple steps:
Enter App Settings
Click the "Manage Questions" button
Click on the question you would like to attach a picture to
When editing your answer, click on the picture icon and then add an image from your library
Can I insert a video in my FAQ?
Yes! Users can add video from YouTube or Vimeo with ease:
Enter App Settings
Click the "Manage Questions" button
Click on the question you would like to attach a video to
When editing your answer, click on the video icon and then paste the YouTube or Vimeo video URL
That's it! A thumbnail of your video will appear in answer text box
How do I edit or remove the "FAQ title"?
The FAQ title can be adjusted in the settings tab of the App Settings. You can also remove the title by unchecking its checkbox in the settings tab.
How do I enter Revolve24?
Registrations for the 24hr Challenge are HERE
Registrations for the 12hr Challenge are HERE
Registrations are 6hr Challenge are Here
There will be no ‘on the day’ entries.
How much is registration?
This depends on which Challenge you choose, whether you are taking part solo, or in a relay team, and whether you register via a standard entry or a Charity entry. For the full range of entry fees, go HERE
What is the event schedule?
- 24 Hour Endurance Track Relay runs from 12pm (mid-day) on Saturday 26 March to 12pm (mid-day) on Sunday 27 March.
- 12 Hour Endurance Track Relay runs from 7pm on Saturday 26 March to 7am on Sunday 27 March.
- 6 Hour Endurance Track Relay runs from 12pm (mid-day) to 6pm on Saturday 26 March.
*Subject to change dependant on track availability.
What is included in the Revolve24 Entry Fee?
• Shared use of Pit Garage Space for you and your team
• 24 hour tea, water and snacks
• Pro-chip timing and Live Race Tracking
• Free Wi-Fi
• Charging stations for lights and phones
• Free Spectating
• Free Parking
• Race Ranking and Event Achievement Memento
• 24 Hour Grid qualification using our Strava group
• AusCycling Insured Event
Which circuit will we be riding, in the event?
All three Challenges take place on the 4.95km International Circuit at The Bend Motosport Park. To look at the circuit in more detail, go HERE
Is there a minimum age requirement to register?
Riders must be over the age of 18 on the day of the event. 16-17 year olds will be considered on an individual basis – please EMAIL US
Do I need to be an AusCycling member to register?
Yes, Revolve24 and all riders receive public liability and personal accident insurance as all three Challenges are sanctioned by AusCycling. No, personal accident insurance is not included in the registration fee.
If you are not already a member then there are three ways to secure your membership
• You can sign up for a four-week free trial HERE
• You can sign up for a month Lifestyle membership, $9, HERE
• You can purchase a Day membership during registration for Revolve24, $30.
What kind of bike can I ride?
Road bikes, as this is a drafting event. Disc or rim brakes are permitted. No time trial bikes, bikes with aero bars or full disc wheels are permitted. If you have any enquiries about bike eligibility then please EMAIL US
Do I need lights on my bike?
For the 24hr and 12hr Challenges you will need a strong front light as the track is not lit at night and you will be riding on your lights. A recommended minimum is 400 lumen for your front light. You will also need a rear light, but this should be less powerful and be set on 'constant', not flashing.
The pit garages are lit at night but you may wish to bring a headtorch for getting around the site in the dark.
If you are staying at the Big 4 and are riding your bike to and from your accomdation at night, then you will need your lights and helmet on as this is a public access road.
Is a helmet compulsory?
Yes, it is compulsory to wear a helmet that complies with Australian Standard AS/NZ2063. Helmets must be worn (with the chin strap fastened) throughout the event. Any participant without a helmet will be removed from the event.
Can we draft behind other riders?
Yes, this is a drafting event. Please exercise the same courtesy that you would on a road, when taking someones wheel during your Challenge.
How will my team’s starting grid position be determined?
The grid position for the 24hr challenge will be determined by your qualifying performance. When you register you will be invited to join a STRAVA CLUB. The total distance that you ride (km) and the elevation that you climb (m) during qualification period, combined with any donations you have raised for JDRF, will determine your grid position.
The qualifying peiod is from the moment you join the Strava Club until midnight 20 March 2022.
What if I have a ‘mechanical’?
You can come into the pits at any time that you like to attend to any bike issues. An experienced bike mecahnic will be avialable in the Revolve24 pit garage during daylight hours to assist and will have a small stock of parts, inner tubes and tyres for purchase. We recommend that you bring your own psare inner tubes.
If you have a mechanical issue out on track and cannot return to the pits then please call the event emergency number (*)()()()()()()()(, flag down the event vehicle, which will be circulating, or flag down a fellow competitor to bring assistance.
Will there be a safety and event briefing?
There will be a mandatory briefing in the Welcome Centre, thirty minutes prior to the start of each Challenge. All riders are ruquired to attend.
Will food and coffee be available?
Yes, there are a number of ways to get the food you need:
What are the Race Across America qualifying distances?
To take part in RAAM as a soloist you have to have successfully taken part in a solo 24hr ride at an approved qualifying event. Revolve24 at The Bend Motorsport Park is the only qualifier in Australia.
Who are JDRF and why is their program important?
StreetWork supports vulnerable young people (aged 11 to 18) to turn their lives around and build a positive future. Our one-on-one mentoring and early intervention and prevention program empowers young people to set goals so that they can Break the Cycle of their risk-taking behaviours. PwC independently assesses the social impact of StreetWork, highlighting that over 85% of StreetWork’s program participants graduate and achieve their goals and that for every $1 you invest, there's a $16 return to the community. Watch two of our graduates talk about their StreetWork experience HERE
Is it a requirement to raise funds for JDRF?
The purpose of this event is to raise much needed funding to support JDRF but it is not mandatory to raise funds unless you have registered using a Charity entry. If you have registered using a Charity entry then you are committing to raise a minimum of $1,000 for JDRF.
What will my donation funds be spent on?
What is matched funding?
Your employer may support your fundraising efforts by matching your donation, dollar for dollar. Why not contact your HR department to see if your company offers a matched funding program? All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
How do I volunteer for, or get involved with JDRF outside of this event?
Subscribing to StreetWork's newsletter will keep you up to date with our full program of fund raising events and volunteer opportunities. Help StreetWork turn a young life around - subscribe HERE
What is type 1 diabetes?
Is Revolve24 a Covid-safe event?
Yes, we have put in place a number of Covid-safe measures for participants, event staff and supporters. A number of measures are described below, and we ask every participant and every visitor to respect the following rules at all times:
What are the Conditions of Entry to The Bend Motorsport Park?
As a condition of entry, all visitors must declare and agree to the following prior to entering the venue:
- You are not showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have not had contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have not returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- You have not visited any location currently subject to an SA Public Health Order. Specific locations, dates and times are indicated on the SA Health website (https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au).
- You are not awaiting results of a COVID-19 test and are not currently required by relevant authorities to quarantine or self-isolate.
- You agree to scan the QR Code on arrival at The Bend Motorsport Park– NOTE: please ensure you have the mySA GOV app downloaded onto your phone.
- You agree to maintain physical distancing of 1.5m, in line with SA Government guidelines.
- You will follow good hygiene practices while onsite.
- You will follow any relevant Covid-19 Safety Plan requirements advised to you and any reasonable direction of Revolve24 Aus Pty Ltd staff, security staff, volunteers and/or emergency services.
What is the COVID-safe check-in procedure?
- All visitors will be required to check-in via the mySA GOV app upon entry to the site and prior to approaching the check-in desk.
- Check-in area (capacity: 100 people): only Revolve24 participants will be allowed to access this area.
- Check-in will be open from 4:30pm to 9:00pm on the evening of Friday 25 March and from 8am on Saturday 26 March. All participants are encouraged to arrive in good time for your event.
- There will be marks on the ground to indicate where participants can stand while queuing to register.
- Our staff and volunteers in this area will wear masks and gloves.
- Revolve24 is a timed event. Once you have obtained your timing chip, please affix it to the left front fork of your bike without assistance from staff.
What about returning my timing chip and the podium presentation?
- Upon completion of the event please remove your timing chip and place in the container provided.
- We all want to celebrate, and need do this in a manner which maintains social distancing. For the podium presentation, each team should choose one person to stand on the podium and receive the trophy and prizes on their behalf.
What happens if the event is effected by a Covid-lockdown?
• Your registration will be automatically switched to the new date and if life happens to make this day unworkable, we are offering a full refund, less an administration charge of $10, with no further liability arising, whatsoever.
What if the event has to be cancelled?
As per the T&Cs all registrants have to agree on when registering, “In the event of the event being cancelled it shall provide the participant with a full refund, less an administration charge of $10, with no further liability whatsoever arising from such cancellation.”